Monday, July 18, 2011

This Week...

This week:

  • we've finished the majority of the painting in the nursery.
  • we've battled over the 'mural' for the wall.
  • I've spent way too much money on far too few things online.
  • I have made Michaels my new home.
  • I have managed to lose the filter to my Keurig and have realized what a lunatic I can be without some morning Joe.
  • I've spent two days and way too many hours digging through the trash for said filter.
  • I have also realized my 6th sense which is my hyper-awareness of a Dunkin Donuts in any vicinity I inhabit.
  • I have made it back to the gym...for now.
  • my belly button has made it's outward appearance.
  • I can't stand the smell of my dogs...or the trash...or carpet...or my husband's body wash for that matter.
  • we have figured out a shower situation.
  • I've grown very annoyed by the sound of my dogs licking, gnawing, barking, snoring...
  • I've stooped to purchasing BarkOFF from Bed Bath and Beyond in a vain attempt to stop the insanity.
  • I've discovered that I really don't know how to judge if it's working or the cause of the barking has relocated.
  • I've also realized that the baby seems to enjoy the barking because she goes nuts in there when she hears it.  Go figure.
  • I've begun Twilight.
  • I've decided that if stretchmarks, cellulite, and chunk are genetically inevitable during this pregnancy, I will relinquish power to them-sort of.
  • I have turned my plight to something I've read you can help prevent-hemorrhoids.  I will be victorious.
  • I have vowed to be a better blogger.
  • I've really worked on completing projects I've been 'working' on over the past 6 years.
  • I have taken over the living room with these projects.
  • I've noticed Mark doing more around the house and I appreciate it.
  • I've counted 26 cracked tiles in our obviously uneven kitchen floor.  
  • I've noticed that my spine has become a tuning fork for the belly inhabitant I am currently housing.
  • I've sent another e-mail to Libby wondering about the replacement punch bowl that I have been expecting since December.
  • I've almost finished my DIY mobile-thingy.
  • attended a baby shower.
  • fallen asleep well before ten every night this week.
  • put some online photo books together.
  • debated maternity pictures.
  • I've managed to bleach two perfectly good fitting shirts and ripped holes in two pairs of stretchy glorious pants. 
  • I've managed to outgrow a few more outfits and get the urge to sing, 'Fat feet in some little shoes...' whenever I try to 'slide' into anything other than crocs.
  • I've managed to exhaust almost all ways of getting Mark to take walks with me.  Up next-dangle bacon and cheese wedges in front of him.
  • I've become very observant of bathroom cleanliness now that there's no longer any room for my bladder.
  • I have used the filthiest bathroom in a craft store-whose-name-I-will-not-mention-but-should-be-reported-to-the-board-of-health.
  • I've caught up with some wonderful friends.
  • I've downed so much water that I feel I may soon float away.
  • Mark has come with me to run errands <3-And I've decided he can't come to the supermarket anymore.
  • I've fallen even more in love with Mark because of what a wonderful person he is and what a terrific daddy he's already turned into.
  • I've grown a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment