Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hi. My name is Amanda and I'm obsessed with...

Amazon.com. Luckily, I've found a couple of ways to help earn some e-certificates to spend. This will help lessen the blow that comes after my husband sees our credit card statement each month. I hope...

Try MySurvey.com and Swagbucks.com. Swagbucks lets you earn points by simply using their search engine for your daily searches. I have earned about $25 in amazon certificates in just a couple of months-and doing nothing more than I would have done without their search engine. (There are MANY other ways to spend your Swagbucks.)

Mysurvey.com is a little more tedious, but you can earn points-and sometimes even cash-for taking surveys on products, things you buy and do everyday, and advertisements you've seen.

Both sites really work!

No comments:

Post a Comment